As I read through the blog posts, it hit me that people might think that we are only offering uber expensive items in the silent auction. Thankfully, that’s not the case. We have a wide variety of pieces in a broad range of price points. Below is a partial list of auction items that can be yours.
- Breyer Horse
- Ad in Saddle Horse Report
- A ride on Nutcracker Ballerina
- A photo by Jane or Brooke Jacobs
- Becker Brothers custom shirt
- Rock Creek Box and VIP parking pass
- Gift Certificate to Veranese Restaurant
- Ad in Show Horse magazine
- Leather Halter
- Saddlebred Rescue Logo wear
- Vera Bradley merchandise
- A ride on the beach on St. Simons Island
- Riding lessons with Reiser Stables
- Riding Lessons with Jo Cornell
- Round of Golf for 4 at Valhalla
- Private Pilates instruction
- Various Historical Magazines
- Hand crafted pewter goblets by Douwe Blumberg
And the list goes on as more items come in. As I write, we have 160 items featured in the silent auction and I am thankful for each and every one of them. Each sold item buys the hay, grain, vaccinations, shoeing, teeth floating, transportation, training, fencing, supplements, vet care, etc. that are required to save and place approximately 100 horses per year. Please help us Save a Saddlebred.
P.S. The brunch details are below:
8.23.12 @ 10:30 a.m. @ The Crowne Plaza (across the street from the Expo Center)
Tickets are still available and you can buy one by clicking on the “Brunch Ticket” button on the right side of your screen.
See you on the 23rd.
P.S.S. (This is really the last thing, and it’s very important.) You don’t have to be present to bid. You can make arrangements with Pat Johnson to bid remotely. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org