Hi everyone, I know you’re getting ready to go to Louisville, assuming you haven’t left home yet, and you’re really busy with your preparations. You’ve probably picked your suit up from the dry cleaner, polished your boots, confirmed your hotel reservation, facebooked all your friends about where you’re going to meet and stuffed your suitcase full of barn clothes, show clothes, swimsuit and sunscreen. I got tired just reading that… So I’m sure you’re squeezed tight on time.
Please though, take 3 minutes and purchase your ticket for the Saddlebred Rescue Brunch and Silent Auction. Major points are listed below:
- Brunch and Silent Auction
- 10:30 – 1:30 on Thursday, August 23
- Crowne Plaza across the street from Freedom Hall and the Kentucky Expo Center
- Bid on lots of cool items
- Buy a ticket on this link: Buy a Brunch Ticket
Maryta is giving her guarantee to the hotel on Monday morning, so although there’s still time, there’s not a lot of time and we need your help. Thanks in advance. See you on Thursday.